You have 0 items in your cart
- What can you do to save the planet and set an example for your grandchild? How do you talk about climate change with the parents and your grandchild?
- What can you do to promote the general health and welfare of your community, your grandchild’s community, and the nation and world and set an example for your grandchild? How do you talk about these actions with the parents and your grandchild?
- What can you do to counter the social, emotional, and financial effects of a pandemic and government’s response to the pandemic on your grandchild? How do you talk about a pandemic and those effects with the parents and your grandchild?
- What can you do to counter racism, prejudice, and discrimination in your family? your community? your town? your state? your nation? the world?
- How can you assist immigrant, homeless, and economically and educationally disadvantaged children generally?
- What organizations are meaningful and useful to you as a grandparent?
- How do AARP members use their membership to achieve personal, family, and political goals?
- Why should you purchase from local merchants instead of on Amazon.com and what can you do to achieve comparable financial results from purchasing locally?